“The app farmers were watching for.” A present day, clean to use farming app that helps you to maintain tune of the entirety that occurs on your farm in one location.
– Map fields, plan paintings and record observations.
– All shared along with your team so all and sundry stays up to date.
– Spend less time managing paperwork and more getting farm work carried out.
– Data is synced to the cloud so it remains secure and is obtainable out of your smartphone, tablet or pc.
A DIGITAL FARM MAP
– Quickly map and degree your farm’s fields and functions through drawing or the usage of GPS
– Record discipline usages and plan rotations
– Share together with your team to assist them navigate and avoid hazards
– Add more element with drone and satellite tv for pc imagery
KEEP TRACK OF WORK
– Plan work to be completed on your fields and across the farm
– Assign to group members, upload planned dates and record once they’ve been finished
– All available for your phone so no more published activity sheets
– (coming quickly) Add inputs inclusive of spray or fertalizer
RECORD ISSUES AND MEASUREMENTS
– Make notes for troubles and observations with region and images
– Keep a log of information recorded together with rainfall or pest counts
A HISTORY OF WHAT’S BEEN DONE ON YOUR FARM
– Simple record maintaining to your farming business
– Easily look again at a history of the paintings that has been accomplished on your fields
– (coming soon) Get reviews of field paintings executed and inputs used
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM
– Add limitless crew contributors so farm employees, agronomists, experts, vets and contractors can without difficulty collaborate
– Build in messenger and commenting makes it easy to talk about problems
– Share your location with your team to enhance farm protection
– Connect together with your John Deere equipment to view stay locations
– Keep the usage of the app even whilst you don’t have signal
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF FARM
– Used with the aid of thousands of farms in one hundred seventy countries from small farms and smallholders to big contractors
– Built to be flexible so it really works for distinct types of agriculture including arable crops, livestock (sheep and livestock), horticulture, vineyards and forestry
Learn greater at https://fieldmargin.Com or email us at assist@fieldmargin.Com.